Sittingbourne & Milton Regis Golf Club is situated in the heart of the 'Garden of England' and was founded in 1929. Since then the course has changed dramatically. The latest development was brought about by Donald Steel, chairman of the Association of Golf Course Architects. Whilst using the natural contours of the land he has introduced many subtle features which enhance the beauty of the countryside. The clubhouse has also undergone changes over the years. Originally a cricket pavilion, the latest redevelopment and modernisation started in 1992 and incorporates major changes The new building is an impressive sight from all sections of the golf course and is ideal for some post-round relaxation.
Wormdale, Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7PX
How to Get there
1 mile from junction 5 on M2.
Take old Maidstone Road, signposted Danaway and Chestnut Street then first turning on left - Club is just over the bridge.